The Queenan Law Firm
Experienced. Respected. Successful.
Results that matter, because our clients matter.
I-45 Truck Crash Attorneys in Houston, Texas
Interstate 45 (I-45) is a major highway in Texas, connecting the cities of Houston and Dallas. Like other highways, I-45 carries huge volumes of high-speed, high-density commuter traffic, which increases the risk of a traffic accident taking place. When conditions like road rage, fatigue, drunk driving, or outright carelessness are added to the mix, the stage is set for disaster.
If you, your spouse, or one of your family members got in a truck accident on I-45 in Texas, you may be entitled to compensation for current and future expenses and losses, including the earnings you lost due to your injuries, your hospital bills, and other medical bills. With over 20 years of experience handling Texas auto accident claims, the Houston truck injury lawyers of Queenan Law can help. Call our law offices right away at (817) 719-8082 for a free consultation.
Were You Injured in a Truck Crash on I-45 in Houston or Dallas, TX?
I-45 is a short, 285-mile highway that runs north to south through the eastern portion of Texas, passing through Huntsville, Madisonville, Fairfield, Corsicana, Centerville, Buffalo, Ennis, and many other towns on its way from Dallas to Houston. The stretch of I-45 that connects Galveston, Texas to downtown Houston is also known as the Gulf Freeway.
I-45 has major junctions at:
- Hardy Toll Road
- Sam Houston Tollway
- S. 75
While I-45 is a key transportation hub in Texas, it’s also the site of numerous accidents, many of which result in catastrophic injuries or, tragically, fatalities. In fact, Interstate 45 is often described as one of the most dangerous roads in Texas. The following accidents took place on I-45 during 2016 alone:
- A Texas DPS Trooper was critically injured in a crash that occurred in a southbound lane near NASA Road 1. Intoxicated driving was a crash factor.
- A resident of Trinity was severely injured in a rear-end collision bus accident on I-45 heading south.
- A mother and daughter were killed in a multi-vehicle accident involving eight vehicles while traveling south near the 110-mile marker.
- A high school graduate from Arlington died in a fatal rollover accident while traveling south on I-45 in Fairfield.
- A fatal head-on collision was reported on I-45 between Huntsville and New Waverly. The accident occurred when a southbound truck crossed into a northbound lane, striking an oncoming vehicle at high speed.
- One person was killed, and two others injured, in an auto accident near Spur 67 south of Madisonville.
- Four vehicles, including two 18-wheelers, were involved in a chain reaction accident in a southbound lane of I-45 in Willis.
Injuries Caused by Collisions with 16-Wheelers and 18-Wheelers on Interstate 45
Due to the high speeds that are often involved, highway accidents tend to produce debilitating injuries or, tragically, the wrongful deaths of one or more drivers or passengers. Additionally, the congested conditions on I-45 — particularly during rush hour, or when portions of the highway are under construction — mean that numerous vehicles are often involved, creating large chain reaction accidents where multiple lives are endangered.
With decades of experience handling truck accident claims arising from crashes on I-45 and other major highways in the Houston and Dallas areas, our knowledgeable Texas injury attorneys have investigated many types of serious injuries. Common examples of injuries and complications resulting from trucking accidents in Texas include:
- Whiplash Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries (Sprains and Strains)
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI)
- Concussions (Mild TBI)
- Back Injuries
- Facial Injuries
- Permanent Scarring and Disfigurement
- Road Rash Injuries
- Bone Fractures
- Crush Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Cuts and Lacerations
- Wrongful Death
Hurt in a Semi-Trailer Truck Accident on the Gulf Freeway? Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers
When a Texas I-45 accident is caused by a truck driver’s negligence, or careless failure to take precautions against a crash, the victim may be entitled to compensation for a range of costs and losses. Compensation may be available for financial losses, such as medical expenses like surgeries and hospitalization, as well as physical and emotional hardships, like the pain and suffering the victim has endured because of the accident.
The Houston I-45 crash lawyers of Queenan Law have more than 20 years of experience fighting for injury compensation on behalf of accident survivors and the surviving loved ones of wrongful death victims. We take an aggressive approach to every claim we handle, and are prepared to take your case to trial if doing so serves your best interests.
We handle all types of auto accidents on I-45, including truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, head-on collisions, rear-end collisions, and rollover accidents. However complex the crash scenario, we fight hard to maximize the value of your personal injury claim.
To set up a free legal consultation to talk about your claim, call our law offices as soon as possible at (817) 719-8082. We will keep your information confidential.