The Queenan Law Firm
Experienced. Respected. Successful.
Results that matter, because our clients matter.
Paige Eldridge joined the Queenan Law Firm, P.C. as an Associate in 2016. Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Eldridge worked with Queenan Law as a law clerk since 2014. Ms. Eldridge received her J.D. from the Texas A&M University School of law in 2016 and her B.B.A. as Salutatorian in Marketing from Northwood University in 2013.
While pursuing her Juris Doctorate, Ms. Eldridge was a member of Phi Delta Phi, performed pro bono work for Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, and interned for the Queenan Law Firm, P.C.
Ms. Eldridge has a strong record of being active in her community in roles such as: National President for DECA, Inc. - Collegiate Division; Volunteer for Food for Families; and Volunteer for EXCEL - a program encouraging college students to volunteer in their community.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workplace Liability
- State of Texas, November 2016
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D. 2016
- Northwood University, B.B.A. as Salutatorian, Marketing 2013
Professional Associations and Membership
- State Bar of Texas, November 2013
- Phi Delta Phi, Spring 2015
Past Employment Positions
- Queenan Law Firm, P.C., Law Clerk
- Hargrave Detailing, Inc., Office Manager
- DECA, Inc., National President of Collegiate Division